The Admissions Process
Call the YCA Office at 361-985-9960 for more information.
Step 1: Parent Interview
The Parent Interview may be scheduled at any time. Please complete the "Request Information" form before making the appointment. The following areas will be addressed in the interview:
- Parent personal profession of faith in Christ
- Family marital status & church involvement.
- Prospective student development & maturity
- Parent participation
- YCA philosophy
- Approach to discipline
Step 2: Application for Admission
Click the Apply Now button to complete the online application for admission.
- You will be able to create your own login and track the status of your admission application.
- You will be expected to pay the $350 registration fee by credit card at the time of submitting your online application.
- This is the only way to submit applications. YCA does not accept paper applications.
Step 3: Complete the Admissions Packet
Student admission decisions are not generally made until the following items have been properly submitted and accepted by the school administration. You may log back into your student application account to check the status of these forms. Once admitted, the status of these forms will no longer be available. Please call the office if you need additional information.
- Completed Admission Forms
- Receipt of the Teacher Evaluation and Pastoral Reference
- Birth Certificate (copy)
- Current Immunization Record - Texas minimum state vaccine requirements
- Last Report Card (copy)
- Last Standardized Test Scores (if applicable)
Step 4: Final Acceptance
Families will be informed of acceptance by the admissions office.