The Value of the YCA Experience
The new student registration fee is
$350 and is payable upon application for admission. For returning students who pay their continuous enrollment payment before April 1, the cost is $300. A $25 per month late fee will be incurred after April 1. These fees apply to all grades from K4 through Grade 12.
2020-2021 Monthly: $585 - Payable in 12 equal installments beginning July 1, 2020.
The annual value of the the YCA Experience may be paid in any of the following ways:
- Payable in twelve (12) equal installments starting on July 1 and continuing through June 1.
- Payable in two (2) equal installments due on July 1 and January 1.
- Payable in full by July 1. There is a 3% discount for selecting this option.
Child Care Service
As a service to our parents, YCA provides child care for students before and after school as follows:
- Early Care: 7:30 to 7:50 am - $3.00 per day
- After Care: 3:15 to 5:30 pm - $8.00 per day
Questions About Affording YCA?
- Need information on how tuition is handled?
- Not sure how to set up your FACTS account for tuition and incidental payments?
- Call Rachelle at 361-985-9960 x2002
FACTS Tuition Payment Plans
It is time to sign up for your tuition payment plan for the next school year using the FACTS Management system. Please be sure to read the information below before beginning. Once you are ready to start the 5-minute process, click on the FACTS logo at the bottom of the page.
- Automatic payments can be made from the account of your choice - checking, savings, Discover, American Express, Visa, or MasterCard. Credit card payments require a 2.85% service fee.
- There is a fee for using this service based on the options you choose. You will receive confirmation from FACTS and the fee will be debited from your account within 14 days from the date of confirmation.
- Once your payment plan has been created, you will receive a confirmation notice from FACTS with instructions on how to log into their website where you can actively manage your payment plan through the Consumer Portal or via ParentsWeb. You can change your financial account information, email address, or phone number. You can pay ahead with online payments as well as view your complete history.