YCA ParentsWeb Online
RenWeb enables parents and students to review information from home. Parents can sign in to monitor their child’s class grades and assignments, view a list of books checked out from the library, or reserve a specific book for checkout. Students can go online to check their list of assignments at any time. Parents can also update their address, phone numbers, and email addresses. The District Code is YC-TX and the email address you enter must be in agreement with the email address the school has on file for you.
New Families - Please read the following instructions to set up your ParentsWeb account:
- My Profile
- Grade Reports
- Click on the RenWeb logo located above
- Click on Create New ParentsWeb Account
- If requested from RenWeb Login, the district code is: YC-TX
- Enter your email address (Email must be the one on file at YCA)
- Click Create Account
- RenWeb's system will immediately email you a password. Please check the email and click the link provided to gain access to the page where you can create your username and password. For security purposes, that link will only be active for 15 minutes.
- Create username and password (password should be a minimum of 6 characters in length)
- Go back to the RenWeb ParentsWeb login page and enter your username and password. (This is most easily done by clicking on the logo located above.)
- Click the login button
- You should now be logged into the School Information home page of ParentsWeb.
- If you would like to add an additional account for your spouse, please follow the steps above using their email address (previously given to YCA).
- If you would like to add an account for your student, please email us with the student's email address. Once the student's email is entered into RenWeb, your child will need to setup their account as outlined above.
If you need other information, please contact the office at 361-985-9960 or email at Info@YCA-CC.org
RosettaStone Classroom Online
RosettaStone is the top-selling language learning software across the world. Through YCA's partnership with RosetteStone, your student can have a personal login and learn Spanish at their own pace. Users will need a high-speed internet connection and a USB headset with microphone.
Click here to check your speed. The recommended speed is 768 Kbps.
Click on the RosettaStone banner to log into the YCA RosettaStone classroom.
Contact your classroom teacher for student login information.
Single Sign On: ParentsWeb-FACTS-Tuition Assistance
If you have already logged directly into FACTS Tuition Management and set up your payment plan, you will need to link ParentsWeb and FACTs manually the first time.
To setup the single sign on:
Log into ParentsWeb
Select Family Information
Click on Go to FACTS
- Login using your FACTS login information
This will automatically link the FACTS Tuition Management with your regular ParentsWeb login.
FACTS Tuition Payment Plans: Sign-up Now
FACTS is the way we handle all tuition and fee paymentsand also tuition assistance awards.
All YCA families must set up a FACTS account for payment of tuition. We have our own customized online sign up program for FACTS. Please contact us if you need assistance with online access. Setting up your payment plan in FACTS should take only about 5 minutes. There is a fee based on the options you choose. Log into your ParentsWeb account, select Family Information, and click on Go to FACTS.