Why Do We Need An Annual Fund?
- 40% of our students receive some level of financial support.
- 10% of our parents are single moms
- Tuition and Fees make up only about 80% of the cost of each student who attends YCA. The remainder of the cost to this point has been provided through the donations of YCA friends and families who care about providing a Christian education to students in our community.
Where Can I Give?
How Can I Give?
- Financial Aid - Our goal is to never turn a student away from the many benefits of a private Christian education due to financial restraints. Financial aid also helps us to remain economically diverse within our student body, therefore creating a richer learning experience for everyone.
- School Supplies - We never want our students to be concerned about a lack of resources to succeed in their classrooms.
- Science Equipment - Better equipment allows our students to study deeper into God's design for creation.
- Athletic Equipment - Improved equipment ensures YCA remains a strong competitor within the Corpus Christi area.
- Mission Trips - A week of learning outside of our classrooms that aligns with our vision, making a difference in the live of others.
YCA is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organization, thereby allowing you to receive a federal tax deduction for your gift.
- Gifts of Cash or Check (Mail to: Yorktown Christian Academy, 5025A Yorktown Blvd., Corpus Christi, TX 78413)
- Gifts of Stock
What Can I Do to Help?
Check out the Easy Funds that can contribute to YCA all year long via box tops, purchases, etc.
Consider This Biblical Passage
"Now he who supplies seeds to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occassion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God. This service that you perform is not only supplying the needs of God's people, but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God. Because of the service by which you have proved yourselves, men will praise God for the obedience that accompanies your confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with everyone else. And in their prayers for you their hearts will go out to you, because of the surpassing grace God has given you. Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!" 2 Corinthians 9:10-15 (NIV)