When it comes to raising funds for the school the easy way, YCA has several options!
School families and supporters can participate in a number of programs providing easy money for Yorktown Christian Academy. Please encourage other YCA families, friends and relatives to participate in the following opportunities to raise "easy money" for YCA!
"Easy Fundraisers" are year-round - making it easy to participate in one or more of these programs during the year. We appreciate your investment in the lives of the students of Yorktown Christian Academy.
- Box Tops for Education - www.boxtops4education.com - You can choose to make a difference for YCA several ways through the Box Top Programs. YCA receives 10-cents per box top.
- Clip - “Box Top” logos from hundreds of your favorite brands - from cereal boxes to baking products to storage containers to paper goods - and bring them to the school office. What an easy way for friends & relatives to help as well!
- Register - at www.btfe.com to support our school. You will receive extra benefits from being a member like enter online promotions to win Bonus Box Tops, print money saving coupons for your favorite brands and make mealtime easier with family pleasing recipes.
- Shop - at your favorite online stores through the Box Tops Market Place at www.btfe.com/marketplace. You can shop at over 60 online stores including PotteryBarn and JC Penney. A portion of every qualifying purchase will be donated to YCA - at no additional cost to you!
- Buy Books - Our school will receive a percentage of books purchased online from Barnes & Noble through the Box Tops Reading Program. (www.btfe.com/readingroom)
- HEB Gift Cards - Mom, your home away from home! Please buy to use for your family's monthly groceries and gifts. Buy and sell them to family, friends, and co-workers. Available in denominations of $20, $50, $100, and $500. Use them to manage the grocery budget. YCA makes 4% on the cards, and it doesn't cost you a penny. Purchase your gift cards at the school office.
- Campbell Labels for Education - www.labelsforeducation.com - By clipping UPCs from participating products, YCA can earn equipment to support our Arts, Athletics, and Academics programs. Participating products include Campbells, Franco-American, Pepperidge Farms, Spaghettios, Swanson, etc., including the favorite of many, Goldfish.
- eBay Giving Works - Looking to sell an item on eBay? MissionFish is a non-profit organization that allows eBay sellers to donate 10% to 100% of the proceeds from a sale. YCA is on their list of charitable organizations. Tax-deductible receipts are provided by MissionFish. Click here to go to the YCA eBay page.
- Employer Matching Gifts/Volunteer Grants - Your gifts to YCA could be doubled by your company if your employer offers a matching gift program. Also, if you or your spouse volunteer at YCA, your company might donate money to our school. Visit your Personnel or Human Resource Department and request a Matching Gift and/or Volunteer Grant form. Complete your portion and send it to YCA along with your donation or record of volunteer hours. We will handle it from there. Don't hesitate to ask your employer about matching gift/volunteer grant programs.
- 5% Back to Schools Program from Office Depot
- Buy qualifying office or classroom supplies at Office Depot
- Designate YCA at checkout to receive 5% of your qualifying purchase (School ID#70121274)
- Download ID card with the YCA School ID for your convenience.
- Office Depot will tally the qualifying purchases made and award YCA 5% in credits the school can use for FREE SUPPLIES.
- Amazon Purchases - Log onto smile.amazon.com and select Yorktown Christian Academy as your school. A percentage of all purchases is sent to the school each quarter.