When it comes to raising funds for the school the easy way, YCA has several options!
School families and supporters can participate in a number of programs providing easy money for Yorktown Christian Academy. Please encourage other YCA families, friends and relatives to participate in the following opportunities to raise "easy money" for YCA!
"Easy Fundraisers" are year-round - making it easy to participate in one or more of these programs during the year. We appreciate your investment in the lives of the students of Yorktown Christian Academy.
- Box Tops for Education - www.boxtops4education.com - You can choose to make a difference for YCA several ways through the Box Top Programs. YCA receives 10-cents per box top.
- How to Earn - Box Tops Makes it Easy.
All you need is your phone! Download the Box Tops app, shop as you normally would, then use the app to scan your store receipt within 14 days of purchase. The app will identify Box Tops products on your receipt and automatically credit your school’s earnings online. Twice a year, your school will receive a check and can use that cash to buy whatever it needs!
- Earn Box Tops with Digital Receipts
Great news! If you shop for groceries online or have digital receipts, you can submit your email receipts to earn Box Tops for your school! Visit the app or website for more details and to see a full list of participating retailers.
- Amazon Purchases - Log onto smile.amazon.com and select Yorktown Christian Academy as your school. A percentage of all purchases is sent to the school each quarter.
- eBay Giving Works - Looking to sell an item on eBay? MissionFish is a non-profit organization that allows eBay sellers to donate 10% to 100% of the proceeds from a sale. YCA is on their list of charitable organizations. Tax-deductible receipts are provided by MissionFish.
- Employer Matching Gifts/Volunteer Grants - Your gifts to YCA could be doubled by your company if your employer offers a matching gift program. Also, if you or your spouse volunteer at YCA, your company might donate money to our school. Visit your Personnel or Human Resource Department and request a Matching Gift and/or Volunteer Grant form. Complete your portion and send it to YCA along with your donation or record of volunteer hours. Don't hesitate to ask your employer about matching gift/volunteer grant programs.YCA is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization and gifts are generally tax-deductible.
- 5% Back to Schools Program from Office Depot
- Buy qualifying office or classroom supplies at Office Depot
- Designate YCA at checkout to receive 5% of your qualifying purchase (School ID#70121274)
- Office Depot will tally the qualifying purchases made and award YCA 5% in credits the school can use for FREE SUPPLIES.