Bridges to Home School Families
Physical Education/Sports Program
Yorktown Christian Academy also offers home school families the opportunity to take individual academic and co-curricular courses and to participate in our physical education and sports program.The academic course offerings, tuition and more information about the program appear below. More information may be obtained by contacting the YCA Office.
Academic Course Offerings
We offer on-site courses for Grades 6 to 8 and a variety of online courses for Grades 6 to 12. Contact us for details.
Our physical education program includes basketball, volleyball, soccer, cross country, and track.
Co-curricular Enrichment Courses
Our co-curricular courses include art, computers, and music.
Tuition and Fees
- Home school students may participate in sports only, academics only, or both, however, each student must apply for admission and be accepted before participation in any activity.
- Middle School (6th-8th grades) courses are full year, meeting daily for 45 to 55 minutes.
- Participation in the Home School Enrichment Program requires completion of YCA's admissions procedure and acceptance into the program.
- Grades 6-8
- Application for Admissions Fee: $150 (reduced rate for home school families)
- Tuition: $850 per course
- Physical Education: $500
- Single Sport - $200 each sport or $100 each sport if enrolled in PE
- Electives: $300 per elective
Uniforms will be issued to athletes for each sport. Soccer athletes will purchase their own shirts. All other sports uniforms will need to be taken care of by the athlete. Uniforms will need to be air-dried only. Uniforms are not to be worn to practice. Uniforms will be worn to games only and a replacement cost will be charged should uniforms be returned in an unsatisfactory condition.
Contact the school office for more information about athletics. Click here for admissions information.
Outdoor Adventure Program
The Outdoor Adventure Program includes Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, and a special middle school outdoor program. These programs are open to home school families and other families in the community. Click here for more information.